|Project Title||Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems Medicine : Acceleration using a Cluster Approach|
|Name of Post||Data Centre Manager|
|Age Limit||45 year|
|Pay||Rs. 80,000 per month|
|Qualification & Exp.||Essential : - B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc. or MCA or equivalent in Computer Science/ Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology or related fields.
- Good skill in high level and system level programming.
- Minimum three years experience in IT or related project.
- Working knowledge of system administration, preferably in Linux server based systems as well as hardware systems
Desirable : - M. E /M.Tech or equivalent
- Certification or cource in Data Centre or related project.
- At least three yeras exp. in managing a data centre, Handling and managing high performance computing systems in distributed platform, and/or acting as the database administrator of a distributed database management system.
- having exp. in working in an R & D organizationm.
- Exp. in drafting IT project RFP, Software and Hardware specifiiation, coordinating related Electrical, HVAC and Civil work.
How to Apply : Signed applications (in English) mentioning Name, Father Name, Address, E-mail Address, Phone, Fax, Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting with 10th Class), Experience, Publications (ii any), and SC/ST/OBC/DA status, addressed to Director, Indian Statistical Institute should be sent to
Human Genetics Unit,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 B.T. Road,
Additionally, soft copies of the applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 07,2017
Written Test and / or Interview - April 25, 2017 (tentative)
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - ME/M.Tech