Recruitment 2017 - Recruitment of Director for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) Ballia (UP) on Contract Basis
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Age Limit||65 yrs|
|Contract Amount||Pensioners - The contract amount shall be fixed equivalent to last pay and allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25000.00 per month whichever is higher. Further, a lump sum amount of Rs. 8000.00 per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.
Non pensioners - the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25000.00 per month together with lump sum amount of Rs. 8000.00 per month towards mobile, conveyance etc. No other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
|Educational Qualification||(i) Graduation/Post-graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.
Desirable: Officer with rural development background i.e. Agriculture officers converted to mainstream of banking/lead district managers and faculty leaders/faculty members of training centres/colleges with specialization in rural development etc. shall be preferred
1. Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with min. 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in officer cadre.
2. He should have worked as branch manager in any scale in a rural branch at least for 3 years or as Agri. Finance officer in a rural branch for a period of 3 years.
3. He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
4. Should be well conversant with the local language.
5. Should have retired from scale III or above.
6. Should be resident of the UP state, preferably Ballia or nearby district.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Subscribing Application for the post of Director of RSETI Ballia on contract to
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, Lanka,
Last date for receipt of application is 05.12.2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,