Recruitment 2017- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India
|Name of the post||Chief Financial Officer cum Company Secretary|
|No. of vacancy||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs 1,77,400/- pm (Pay level 14 of 7th CPC Pay matrix.)|
|Age Limit||45-55 years|
|Educational Qualification||Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Qualified Company Secretary (CS) Desirable Qualified Cost Accountant (CMA) and/or MBA (Finance)
- 15-20 years experience in the Finance and Accounts department of large and reputed Companies, including Public Sector Undertakings.
- Minimum 3 years at Senior level (Finance) in reputed organization/s.
- Should have acumen/ experience of independently handling all aspects of Finance and Accounting, including Treasury functions, Imports etc.
- The applicants, during the last three years, should have been drawing Basic Pay in level 13 and above in the pay matrix ( as per CCS(RP) Rules 2016) or drawing a Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/- (as per CCS(RP) Rules 2008) or more if the organization follows Central Government pay scale; or in the PSU pay Scale of Rs 32,900-58,000 (pre-revised) equivalent to E5 grade or above; or drawing a monthly gross salary of Rs 1,20,000/- or more if employed in other sector
Application Fee : Rs 300/- for all and Nil for PWD candidates.
Requisite Fee must be paid along with the application by means of Banker Pay Order / Bank Draft (validity 3 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited and payable at Bengaluru. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply : Those who satisfy the above eligibility conditions may send their applications BY POST in the prescribed format in A4 size only available below or in the Career page of the BRBNMPL website www.brbnmpl.co.in giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, last salary drawn and position being held together with the photocopies of testimonials towards proof for the same in a cover superscribed Application for the post of Chief Financial Officer cum Company Secretary to the following address so as to reach on or before November 13, 2017.
The Managing Director,
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited ,
Corporate Office, No. 3 and 4, 1st Stage,
1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road,
Post Box No. 2924, Bengaluru-560 029.
The prescribed last date is extendable by one week i.e. November 20, 2017 for far flung areas
Application Format : Click Here
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Chartered Accountant (CA), Government jobs for MBA,