Recruitment 2017 - Appoiniment Of Financial Literacy Co-ordinators
|Sr. No.||FLCC Centre||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|Name of Post : FLC Counsellors|
|1.||Chandikhole||01||65 years||Rs. 14,000/- pm|
|Sr. No.||Qualification & Exp.|
|1.||The Financial Literacy Counsellors heading the Financial Literacy Centre is the key stake holders in driving the financial literacy initiatives at the ground level
Qualification & knowledge/skill of FLC Counsellors : Should have retired on attaining superannuoation/VRS from the Bank service as officer JMGI or above,
- Should have good health & willing to travel extensively within the command district.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank.
- Should be conversanltin local language i.e Odia
- Should be computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel & internet communications.
- Should have the ability to create digital financial literacy awareness in the field and willingness to adopt to the recent changes in cashless payments modes.
How to Apply : Odissa Gramya Bank invites applications in the appended format from Retired Bank Officers for the post of Financial Literacy Centre, Coordinators in the district of. Nayagorh ,Jajpul , Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Balasore and Keonjhor on the basis of following terms & conditions ,which must reach its Financial inclusion Department on or before 15th April,2017. The scanned copy of application duly filled in & signed should be posted in our moil Address firecruitment@odishabank,in No need to enclose any other certificates, at present. Candidates are advised to remain alert to receive intimation for interview which is to be intimated as reply to their mail address ,only
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -