|Project Code||REC/RO-WEST/APRIL 2017|
|Name of Post||Recovery Officer - Under Regional Office (west)|
|Place of Posting||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Pay||CTC: Rs. 6-8 lakhs per annum (Fixed plus variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process)|
|Eligibility||1. Graduation from a UGC recognized university in 10+2+3 format. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
2. Should have at least 3 years experience as OFFICER in COLLECTION / RECOVERY in Banks/HFC/ NBFC (for age not exceeding 28 years). For age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
3. Should be familiar with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings.
4. Should have good communication & interpersonal skills.
5. Knowledge of the Hindi/Gujarati/Marathi language besides fluency in English is a must.
6. Should be ready to travel extensively.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Application for the post of Recovery Officer (RO-West) shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before 10th April, 2017 (5 PM).
The General Manager (HR),
Repco Home Finance Limited,
Corporate Office 3rd Floor,
Alexander Square New No. 2,
Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai - 600 032
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,