Recruitment 2017 - Applications are invited from the serving employees of Alliance Air, Air India Limited and all subsidiaries for the post as per details below, which has also been advertised inviting applications from Open Market for Indian Nationals :
|Name of Post||Co-Pilot (P2)|
|No. of Vacancy||21|
|Age Limit||48 years|
|Stipend||Rs.25,000/- per month
Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs. 2,11,000/- per month
|Qualification & Exp.||10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Technical/licence Qualifications: - Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR 72-600 Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valild IR Endorsement
How to Apply : Serving Employees of Alliance Air and Air India Limited and all its subsidiaries who fulfill the above requirements and do not have any adverse entry during the last three years and also do not have any disciplinary / vigilance case pending against them, may send their applications on plain paper Through Proper channel containing particulars in the attached Application Format given in the offcial advt.
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan)
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi - 110037
The envelope must be super-scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot (P2) 72-600 . Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their documents given in offcial advt.
The Last date of receipt of application is 11th January, 2018 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Government jobs for 12th pass,